The following instructions are to be done locally on the computer/laptop you are using at home and NOT through Splashtop or on your work computer in the office
- In a web browser go to Download Cisco Jabber (webex.com)
- Click “Download for Windows”
- When the installer is down downloading run it
- The installer will open and compute space requirements. Once that process is done you will be presented with the following screen
Hit “Accept and Install”
- You might get a prompt from Windows asking if you want to allow the app to make changes. Select “Yes”
- Wait for the application to finish installing.
When the application is finished installing open it and then follow the instructions linked below to sign in.