How to login to Jabber
Jabber Computer App Download
Note: Only if you are going to be using Jabber PC.
- Enter your computer username with @nashuanh.gov and hit continue
- Enter your computer/email password
- If you get the following error click Update
- Enter your Computer username DO NOT enter @nashuanh.gov and enter your email/computer password, then hit Apply
- One of the most common issues is the error that your credentials are invalid after a period of time. There is currently no resolution to this outside of resetting the app. City IT and Custom have been made away and they are actively troubleshooting the issues.
- Not being able to sign in at all at some points. Again this is a commonly occurring issue and City IT and Custom have been made aware of it.
NOTE: Resetting the app will cause you to lose your call history within the app only.
- Click on your username in the top left corner
- Click Sign Out
- Click Reset Jabber
- Click Reset
- After you reset the app you have to sign in again.