April 15, 2021
After April 30, the library will no longer offer the Library Elf service. But your library account can send you notifications similar to those provided by Library Elf.
We can notify you when items you have on hold are ready to pick up, and when due dates on your checked-out items are approaching.
So now is the time to make sure we have your current email address and phone number on file, and that you are set up to receive notifications the way you want to–by text, email, or phone.
If you want to change your current settings, call us at 603-589-4600. Or let us know next time you visit the library.
Check your notification settings
Not sure what type of notifications you’re set up for? Here’s how to see your settings:
- Go to nashualibrary.org and click Catalog in the white menu at the top of the page.
- Click My Account, and log in. (Your PIN is the last four digits of the phone number you gave us, unless you’ve changed it.)
- Click the Personal Information tab.
- Check that we have your current email address and phone number listed (cell phone if you want text notifications).
- The type of notification currently set up is displayed next to your phone number. You can’t change it yourself; you’ll need to call us at 603-589-4600 or let us know next time you visit the library.